Re: Come Back

From: "Anne Abowd" <anneabowd@PROTECTED>
Date: September 21st 2014
I’ll be there Karen.
Anne
On Sep 20, 2014, at 9:05 PM, Dakotakwolf@PROTECTED wrote:

Come Back

        It's time for all of you who left the Peace Movement when Obama got elected because you thought he was going to end our wars, to come back and tell the President that he should

                                        GROUND THE DRONES!

        Demonstration at Secor and Central from noon to 1:30 this Sunday, September 21.

                PLEASE COME AND SHOW YOUR DISPLEASURE AT THE PRESIDENT'S WARRING WAYS.

__._,_.___

Improvements in Yahoo Groups Search
Searching for new groups to join is easier than ever. We've honed our algorithm to bring you better search results based on relevance and activity. Try it today!

.

  • This mailing list is a private mailing list. There may be additional steps in order to join, and the List Owner controls who may leave the mailing list.
  • This mailing list is a group discussion list (unmoderated)
  • Start a new thread, email: people@nwopc.org

Discussion list for core members to plan

Privacy Policy:

all data kept private and not shared with anyone outside core list members